Home Login

I need a princess and someone interested in exploring from Nantucket, MA and threesomes.
New to the hookup scene. Retired and currently live in northern Calif with my from Nantucket, MA three dogs , I want to relocate preferably Calif , but am open.

Type: Slender

Hair: Red

Name: zxyasxyz

City: Nantucket, MA 02584

Super kinky and want to be in an mmf and have a woman peg me just a few things I would like to do so again with the right woman. No Drama, no pressure, just good times. I from Nantucket, MA really enjoy outdoor activities.

Couple(Caucasian 50, Asian 43) require a bull 30-50(ish).

Type: Average

Hair: Brown

Name: toveGober

City: Nantucket, MA 02554

Speaking of pictures. Music and comedy are my obsessions.

My pussy willa gril. Just looking for an incredible woman who loves to please and be pleased from Nantucket, MA and open to almost anything fun. Age and race is not an issue. I have a dominating personality at times, but don't mind switching it up. My pics are current and are 100% me.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Black

Name: LoraleeRedd392

I prefer to play during the day when my wife is at her job so a quick tryst around 1-3 would be best for me. Seeking causal FWB.

Variety is the Spice of Life. Fucking bitch nutting. I love curling up to watch a movie together. Recently separated from my wife and now im looking for some good fun with the right person down for drinks, oral, sex Im submissive in nature but like variety!

Hair: Grey

Name: Antonivarela

And I will always follow him. I am black African American Hispanic born male. Prefer ladies it on occasion will play with a male. Drama free woman who enjoy life without a bunch of hangupa.
No drama easy going outdoorsy type. How to fuckingwoman. I am a happy well-adjusted female who loves Life.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: KarylLebel

This is me telling you about myself. I like to have a lot of fun in other ways. Very large penis cum. I like to kiss and suck. I am open to try something new too, as long as is necessary to get the job done.
Young fun fit white boys desired.

Name: raid3000

Vibe Check, nothing on first contact, Chat4Chat and see where it goes must have chemistry. Want the ladies please. Will try most things twice,just to be sure.

Type: Heavyset

Name: FunConslultnt

No kissing No butt stuff ok? I'm lonely and love a cuddle in the couch.

Hair: Blonde

Name: Bibbyelathan

When I think of us tangled up with another woman, I get wet. March 2023 - cataract surgery for both eyes so not very active at the moment. Sixsy and hot woman witth ammm.

Name: lidiaCheng

I love the from Nantucket, MA foreplay of it including kissing, massages, and love to hear a woman moan. To call me an asshole would be an understatement, been thru too much to be nice anymore. Lucy top heavy amateur. Thanks for your time.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Auburn

Name: Josephgrona824

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!