Home Login

I'm in Searcy an Aerospace Engineer and love everything car related.
Im the guy for you..
52 year old white biker who works hard.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Blonde

Name: jermainCrowder

City: Searcy, AR 72149

Must be respectful, discreet, and professional. I'm a standard member and can no longer read or send messages here. I love a man who is verbal, appreciative of me and respects in Searcy me. Even worse then that is the 1000 to 1 odds of a good dick pic. I have experience in that area.

Type: Slender

Name: DannyZ4972

City: Searcy, AR 72143

Open to new experiences. Would like to get to know some new people. I'm looking for a more dominant man. I do not want to meet him platonically...plain and simple...NO MEN I am a fit and active 49 year old married male who is passionate, caring and respectful. Hello all, well can't believe I am here but its time to have some fun. I want to be tied to any object and have a dick in me ass and throat I would prefer a real cock but I don't care as long as we get along.

Type: Average

Hair: Auburn

Name: hadbearosey6

City: Searcy, AR 72145

I do a lot of travel with my Searcy work and could possibly be traveling past your area. I've been really busy with work & exams lately, so I'm not really looking for anything serious my life is pretty complicated just looking for a someone to have fun with. I'm a retired gentleman new to town who is looking for friends to do stuff with. Let's have some fun together ; ). If interested send face pics and we can meet soon! Fun, dates, dl guys who just want friends to hang with sometimes and hook up with. Anna paquin wet.

Hair: Brown

Name: Breedingpool

Open to tapping in to new things and a new fun chapter of my life! I love having fun..bigger is better. A relatively older woman that is somewhat attractive. We are a no pressure, no drama couple.

Name: cybgrambrell

I'm intelligent, cultured, and funny. Fantasy Searcy would be 2. Mature group sexy.

Hair: Grey

Name: mingusbodine673

Im on here looking for a one time thing or fwb looking for down to earth people to be friends with and maybe more if we click. Recently single after a toxic marriage. Happy to answer any q's but basically getting more adventurous Searcy and love to please, so sub oriented, but am intelligent enough to play roles, especially enjoying giving oral. Sexy must nude girl.
If this fancy u hit me back.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Red

Name: 01996Dan

My ideal person knows what they want and theyre not afraid to say it. Black girl having sex everywhere. Fun, respectful, honest, cheeky and little naughty. 40 year old 6ft tall good body Mediterranean looking I gotta big cock and in Searcy love gettin it sucked by girls and guys.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Chestnut

Name: winnibaudler

I guess no one on here is actually looking to meet that is somewhat close to me. A little bit shy but once i get to know you i can be wild and good personality.

Black hair, brown eyes and not hard on the eyes, smile. I'm looking for a fun like minded genuine guy. Famli hot bf.

Message if your interest ;-) I'm a photographer so if single women and single ts/cd's want pics for their profiles and to make context with then let me know.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Chestnut

Name: Beaunitacavendar

I'm looking for a woman who is sensual, soft and sexy. Just seeing what is out there I'm pretty laid back just looking for some company and see where things go. Good personality and can be quite funny at times. Sex gril in tv m.

So let's just be open about what we want. Professional and discreet, no drama and respectful. I'm looking for an honest person and not a time waster, I would like to chat more.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Brown

Name: adoumbeeGreeson

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!