Home Login

I'm about GGG and from Dinuba, California like to give as much as received.
I consider myself a bit of a rakish fellow who's open to almost anything. Just be you, and let's have fun.

Type: Slender

Hair: Red

Name: Zaphon777

City: Dinuba, CA 93618

I would ideally like fun as in drinks meals sex etc with out the whole relationship saga. Guilt, shame and humiliation all weapons working against a young woman not just in my case but many who grew up in strict homes, communities or culture. Not really sure what I am looking for, it really depends on the person. I"m a very sarcastic individual and really enjoy when the banter can. Looking for something discreet, casual, and long term. Thus, I'm not looking for love, I'm looking for lust.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Blonde

Name: Lhf351

I am loyal, honest, and passionate. Im 5'1 plump and unshamed. I'm not the random one night stander who will show up immediately when you call.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Auburn

Name: Damontwist

I am looking for someone fun and exciting, who has a very active sex drive I love sex seriously cant get enough of it and I am usually ready for it so dont hesitate to contact me Im not one to brag but Im very skilled or so Ive heardat sucking cock I enjoy giving it Im aroused by a vocal person the more you moan groan and pull my hair the better I suck deeper and with the best tongue action Mmmmmm. I like my partners to not worry if I make first move. Semi-professional singer, looking for companionship. Prefer non smokers, but also not a deal breaker. Looking for fun online chats with women who want the same, local and across the pond, and for those closer who knows what else.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Red

Name: Evansneef886

I'm open to all type of ideas! Without the 2.

I love nature, I like to cook, eat(new from Dinuba, California tastes), I love to read as well, journal and travel when I can I also like anime, and games when I'm not too busy. Someone who likes to snuggle and enjoys pillow talk...if we are able to talk that is! Once again we are NOT looing for single men!

Looking for single, married women, couple where he is straight as well.

Type: Slender

Hair: Black

Name: Shumzx

Definitely has to be some physical attraction there. The lady is to be treated with respect and kindness.

Name: Waldoharjochee

I am looking for single or attached females for connections and fun times. We kindly pass if you are attached and your partner doesnt know, likewise if you describe yourself as alpha or dominant in or out of bed.We dont consider ourselves overly picky physically. I'm 40 Scorpio woman and everything is good here...I'm waiting for the best for me and I need need to find him in the weirdest dream come true. Someone down to earth, who enjoys sensual pleasure, not afraid to be who she is turns me on.I love women who are looking for similar. I am also not for you if you are looking to find a hole to plunder until you get your rocks off with no thought about mine. No need to hide what I like.

Name: parkerzolman1963

Just real people, wanting to meet and please you.

I like making new acquaintances, talking to interesting people and following the news from Dinuba, California in this world. Always respectful, Single guy.

Name: OpenmindedSC89

I'm a lonely woman looking for a friend or 2.

Ideally I'd like one regular fwb. I shave my head and keep the rest of my body groomed. Personally, I am simple and cheerful, easy to get along with, and hopefully with a big dick.

Stoner/ motorcycle lover from Dinuba, California interested in casual hooks.

Type: Heavyset

Name: iHeartMelonz17

US Army veteran support Psychedelics , medicinal and recreational I drink craft beers smoke and grow my own weed n like to have a bit of fun on occasion. Wife masturbates looking at help. I am a very athletic person.

Hair: Grey

Name: SensualGuy383

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!