Home Login

Funny, companionate, strong, intelligent.
I love stimulating conversations about what's happening in the world and about what makes other people tick. Majorly into yoga looking for other attentive, well endowed, well cared for men (35-60) who might appreciate nakedness, stretching, yoga and foreplay and slow tantric penetration with massage. I work, I eat, I drink, I sleep.

I exercise and keep myself in shape by running and the gym.

Looking for someone who eventually wants to join forces and have fun and go out and enjoy the city.

Type: Average

Hair: Grey

Name: nBoney287

City: High Point, NC 27260

In lookin for afuck buddy no strings in High Point, NC attatched ;-P if u r interested text me at 570-614-8805.
In my opinion, a massage can be very relaxing and can lead to a very erotic and sensual experience..I am open to much more..I look forward to hearing from one of you.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Auburn

Name: Ssbbw0586

I need chemistry and build up. And people with stamina are extra fun! Been in the lifestyle for a while and have made some good friends and great memories. More dominate but respectful with set boundaries. I consider myself in High Point, NC a girl who enjoy new experiences, I like to please men, but on some occasions I can be shy.

Type: Slender

Hair: Blonde

Name: 3cc3ntric_lady

City: High Point, NC 27264

Let's see, some of the basics.. We love the outdoors, camping, boating and razring.
Trying something new. We can discuss more if you're interested High Point, NC in that, I'm also 6'8 tall with 9 inches cut clean and trimmed.
I am a hard worker, at work and around the home. Chill happy n fun >3.

Hair: Brown

Name: Singlemum42

City: High Point, NC 27265

Just looking for respectful, sensual, good times. My horny comment.
I want to be there emotionally in High Point, NC for you.

Name: DaveIsDaring

City: High Point, NC 27261

Single male looking to watch couples have sex. Am 26 I come from Edinburgh Scotland.
I am a petite blonde looking for the right type of people is high on my bucket list. Used to but not a lot in High Point, NC these days have an average build about 6'1.

Type: Average

Name: DavidEugene76

City: High Point, NC 27265

So hit me up if you are into any of the above. We will not allow bondage, pain or watersports. Also into NSA fun with men & women, CD's & TS. Let me know if you are available.

Easy going man looking for athletic sex and lots of fun. Horny mid aged women. Be in shape..Women.

Type: A few extra pounds

Name: alyoshatribley874

City: High Point, NC 27262

I'm not sure what to put here so ask me a question and i'll answer it.
I like taking walks on nice days or having BBQs with family and friends. Always respectful and discreet.
Due to my profession being discrete is important. Im just looking for a regular playmate with lovely big/huge boobs. My name is mic i have a good sense of humor just like me.

Name: ralfPringle

City: High Point, NC 27263

Loves to give and receive oral. Woman who is.

Bit of an ass man.

Name: TyDie904

City: High Point, NC 27261

Here to make friends but never meet then don't bother. Someone with a high sex drive. I am bi and would like you meet another big girl for friendship and sexual pleasure. So when considering this I would be hypcritic to say that my ideal mate should be this or that and look like this...Im trully not very concerned on that side. I just want some excitement to break up the monotony. Easygoing,looking for relationship. 40 yers women fucking potho.

Hair: Grey

Name: Jmo656656

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!