Home Login

I am serious, kind, romantic, tender, faithful, romantic, and in Kenner, LA open woman.
I always enjoy a good conversation with some laughs and Interesting topics etc!!!

I would like to be invited by couples and have sex with them and also maybe larger gatherings. Also I am clean, safe and very discreet.

Your frame of mind is not the same color AS YOUR WIFE.. I want to Kenner, LA please and be pleased.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Chestnut

Name: gentrycallas

City: Kenner, LA 70097

Hi i'm a friendly person ,and like to meet people.!!! Black women big and fat love to fuck. My ideal would be a parter that would swing/swap bi is perfect. My sexual experiences, preferences and identity are the least interesting thing about me. If we connect i would like it to be an ongoing affair. Let's see if we fit. I'm shy at first but that changes once I'm comfortable.

Type: Slender

Hair: Auburn

Name: Boswellmantooth

City: Kenner, LA 70062

Not a large party fan, prefer a quiet bar where you can hear one another or something just as relaxing.

I have no ass I mean it's there jus not big. Open, adventurous, non shaming, kind people. I'm Available most mornings write me.

Hair: Black

Name: dolleneobregon149

I'm Jake, and I'm based in Hobart, Tasmania. That is why I prefer adult and in Kenner, LA mature men.

Name: saxshindler

City: Kenner, LA 70064

A woman who knows what she wants, who is up for interesting adventures and who has a high sex drive, 5'9, 190 lbs., muscular build, with brown hair & eyes. I do not like putting people in a box I want to get to know you guys again :). My husband and I are happily married and enjoy an honest open marriage.

Hair: Blonde

Name: Daveda2022

City: Kenner, LA 70063

I prefer to not to party when I'm involved in sexual liasons. I love to dominate! Before Kenner, LA anything serious takes place we must discuss and agree on what we both want and mutual respect held. Should be intelligent, funny, and love to go out and party.
Looking for NSA FUN, safe playtime. I love being romantic at times and very kinky at times.

Hair: Auburn

Name: DerendaBateman

Looking for casual sex, very open minded to a certain point.

I'm a singer songwriter and musician love sex but rarely have it. I'm a bi dude that's looking for a female to join..im a female so that means we all better have sex?! Not into endless texts, here to meet and have some fun and anything else you might have in mind.

Guys...if you can't post a pic of you. Trying this out.

Type: A few extra pounds

Name: Pearlaswope

City: Kenner, LA 70063

Hi, I'm looking for and older woman/man or couple to have fun with I am fairly new to the couple idea but Im excited to try Interested in k i c k carliemariama. Smart openminded guy. I didn't post in Kenner, LA a 'cock-shot' as I understand most men put that and not their faces..and they are all pretty much the same aren't they ?...if you want to see it let me know ! Tall dark and handsome man, looking for fuck buddy, naughty sex, let me bind you to my massage table, gag you while you enjoy spankings and fucking for your pleasure.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: ElleBelle322

City: Kenner, LA 70097

Chill, laidback, fun and game for just about anything.

Interests -Gaming -Computers -Traveling -Road trips -Card games -Anime. No pushy people and no drama. My tongue will instinguish the fire burning you down there because I know you are hot.

Wanting so badly to please you. The Real you is who ill have the most fun with. Sexy xxx women.

Name: Splash222000

No need to be shy! Naughty 50 yr old women. Real and willing to Kenner, LA touch and be touched.

Hair: Blonde

Name: Kingmir245

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!