Home Login

Looking to have fun while learning Bronx swingers how to pleasure others.

I am looking to connect with someone who likes the same things as I do in Sex and also my Interests. White Man looking to suck a nice cock. I like chatting about travel, science, nature, wildlife.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Grey

Name: isiahiHayter

City: Bronx, NY 10499

The other turn-ons, well, there are plenty. Im a relaxed guy who doesn't let things bother me, so if you're like me and after something different, please, just say hello. Looking to meet locally in metro Phoenix area.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Black

Name: obduliasirkoch1981

City: Bronx, NY 10453

I have had the husband join me in the massage, watch the massage, have gifted the massage to his lady and so on. Very outgoing and into most things safe.

In my free time, you can often fnd me booking days away, even if the are not abroad as the UK is underestimated in terms of finding beauiful places to visit. Loveless and sexless situation means I am reaching out to see if any similar ladys that are needing the comfort, touch and sensual kisses they long for?

Very oral.

Type: Average

Hair: Black

Name: Shielauiygv4444

City: Bronx, NY 10474

I'm not looking to be together every day, but my husband is gone a lot at work, often overnight, and I want someone to scratch my ich and dick me down good. I am looking for an ongoing situation. I appreciate a sense of humour and good conversation.
Perhaps we can enjoy each other's company! Please share your face & tool photos, etc.
Now in my 40s, I've grown Bronx swingers into knowing what I enjoy, and that exploring is a fun way to find new things to enjoy.

Type: Slender

Hair: Red

Name: Jasminschwarten

City: Bronx, NY 10460

One who has great stamina and considers Bronx swingers sex and companionship important. Sexy curvy thick women masturbating.
Open-minded woman seeking a new playmate. If you are a single male: SINGLE.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Auburn

Name: ChaddyBlankley

City: Bronx, NY 10454

I enjoy everything I have tried and am willing to try more. I would also like to watch 2 woman and then decide if the vibe is right. Fine caramel skin women fucking. There is a chance we are open to a lot and willing to try new things if you spoil me I will most definitely spoil you! I'm doing a lot of looking. I'm a laidback chilled gentleman that wants to enjoy life while we're still living in this world. Hopeing to find a girl who wants to have fun occasionally nothing serious.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Auburn

Name: FantasiesNomgs09

City: Bronx, NY 10469

Lets chat and meet. Who the hell knows. No i don't have and I dont want them.

I'd say the best place to have sex is wherever the folks Bronx swingers are comfortable.

Name: boredhornyangel

City: Bronx, NY 10457

I prefer to talk to older men my age and above. Not pushy, considerate and pretty fiesty. Pretty open to new ideas and experiences. SOMEONE WHOM YOU WILL Bronx swingers ALWAYS REMEMBER-SMILE.

Hair: Blonde

Name: PatchDesouza929

City: Bronx, NY 10471

Most attracted to the 30-60 age range. I'm looking for a lady to show me the ropes. Spice Bronx swingers in life adds much pleasure in our souls. I am in London and Brighton weekly Looking to meet somebody easy going who wants to explore each other.

Type: Slender

Name: clarabelleSchoening1956

City: Bronx, NY 10454

Someone looking for more then sex; someone wanting to be friends.some who actually is well versed in the lifestyle.someone respectful & actually has some social skills & communication skills.Please don't send me your sex resume' or cum on at me just for sex. Mature, fit, petite and spontaneous lady, seeks middle-aged gentleman for fun and exciting adventures with no strings attached. I AM looking for a woman or couple that does not mind if I just eat her pussy. But its only because I love eating some good pussy but i would to meet a couple to try some other things I haven't been able to yet.but been thinking about for a long time...Msg me for more info.

Huge bonus points if you have a great night. What will take one to new heights of pleasure for us both.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Red

Name: Mirtaloveman

City: Bronx, NY 10461

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!