Home Login

Looking for like minded woman Rockwall, TX and couples that enjoy fun.

I'm a young mature lady Rockwall, TX with a bit of a naughty side. I have been there and done that twice and got burned BOTH times. Also, I do not mind age much, I am interested in anyone around my age or younger for ongoing fun dates. Bi swringer strioes.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Chestnut

Name: rafichampeau1964

City: Rockwall, TX 75087

I'm a soft, tender, independent, reliable, romantic lady. Obviously this Will have to be ssshhhh.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Grey

Name: JermayneDelapp

City: Rockwall, TX 75032

Face picture please if you want a response you see me I need to see you!!
Just be fun and ready to play!

Hair: Brown

Name: baugusalverson

I also enjoy photography in my free time. I love eating pussy and pretty much anything goes type experience.

Type: Average

Name: hazlettconrad1984

I'm an extremely easy going and chill dude who is looking for someone to get to know Rockwall, TX and see what we have in com.o. 25 to 48.

I have various likes, just ask.

Hair: Auburn

Name: Bigguy371984

Can reveal pics/details if we strike Rockwall, TX up a conversation. That's not what I'm here for.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Blonde

Name: Juiceandy

NO SINGLE GUYS or OVERSEAS, UK groups only please I was spit roasted on holiday, so I'm looking for more. More details in the message. Sex anna nikole.

Hair: Brown

Name: ashilculbert1989

38yo bi-curious , easy going and down to earth man looking for a fuck buddy.

I use to really enjoy doing the web cam with him and i loved getting such nice positive feedback. No dinner or dates.

Lets talk and see if we connect. I'm not completely closed to the idea of playing with others separately. Sexual fantasy clubs. I can speak and read English, Mandarin and Cantonese pretty well.

Type: Average

Name: CacilieDamico365

I'm very passionate and looking for instant chemistry where we are both passionate and intimate m, yet can comfortably lay there naked together sharing a conversation that never wants to stop until we both want more again. Will fill this in later cuz I really don't know what to say really but I'm a happy-go-lucky person enjoy life to the full. Show black women masturbating. I love travel, fitness, yoga and fashion.
Going to gym, getting more fit every day & feel great!
Or have some good sex mmmm.

Type: Slender

Name: FraserOstrom183

Woman who is straight or bisexual, has a strong sexual passion. I am a pretty reserved guy, low key, in search of experiences with others. I've tried alot of different sexual things, and up for pretty much anything! Mobile numbers related to femdom sex. He is very honest and creative.
But I am trying to find the right lady that might be interested in helping me out with my little fettish. I'm open to a lot of things.

Type: A few extra pounds

Name: sekaBoera1989

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!