Home Login

I'm here for women who like fun and to meet like minded ppl.
I recently chopped off my hair, but I don't have many pictures yet of the new look. Im just a no drama guy with his only intentions are having fun and laughs. If interested hit me up and lets see what happens.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Black

Name: woodrowHoggard1962

City: Saint George, UT 84771

I like a man who knows what he wants, I don't like silly little games.. I'm very passionate and very much a giver, sexual compatibility is necessary for ultimate pleasure. Just looking for fun, to have a chat possibly see if it leads to anywhere. Like shooting, riding my Harley, fishing and camping, even though I have been hurt so much I need something serious I I hope someone is out there it is so hard to find the right someone take a chance and connect.
Who knows we might end up having a freaky hot time!

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Chestnut

Name: planarbis

City: Goulds, NL A1S

Would be women who like interested in meeting new people on here. Looking for ongoing fwb. Very discreet, dd free and expect the same. Im looking for a boyfriend and get married and have im a virgin.

We are both bisexual and want to experiment with other people of both genders.

Type: Slender

Hair: Grey

Name: Spyder6940

City: Manuels, NL A1W

LOL I try not to be pushy and understand a lot of women and couples on here women who like get hammered with messages.

Is that so hard to ask for? I'd like to get just ONE mind blowing BJ before I die. Mint julips band.

I'm looking for friendships with chemistry for the purpose of enhancing life and having fun..

Type: Average

Name: derekScalisi

City: Laupahoehoe, HI 96764

She gotta know what she wants and how she wants it doen and I will deliver. It is completely inaccurate. I just joined I cant chat Im not gold so well see how this goes Please email me to connect maybe it will work.

If you looking for entertainment I'm the right per.

Hair: Blonde

Name: Meyerwhedon

City: Roberts, WI 54023

Into anything and everything down to try anything once. God has given me all the qualities of a real woman. Generally into female feet, getting golden, giving oral. I do not mind as long as you are!

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Red

Name: greathouseTrapani

City: Manuels, NL A1W

I have never had threesomes or multiple partners. I'm women who like in a banana suit in my profile picture..

Sex woman pissing. If you just need a discreet relationship and friend please contact me.

Hair: Black

Name: whitbybranch

City: Alpine, NJ 07620

Is durham2131.
Looking to meet up with and maybe more. Crepple girl fucked. I'm ddf and you must be as well.
The real ones know what all that means, they dont need a guide to turn on. I'm the Temptress of your existence, many years of experience in Lifestyle Domination in making all your fantasies come true discreetly...

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Brown

Name: 3r1k4joy

City: Farmerville, LA 71241

'cause i'm an independent cuss, but i'll always respect your opinions. Slutty latina women naked. Someone to meet for fun and sex during the day for a few hrs regularly...

Type: Slender

Name: rm_lilyluvbug

City: Northern Manitoba, MB R0B

Prefer 45yrs of age or older. Just women who like needing to feel good again. Clear view of pussies. BBW Married and in an open relationship.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Auburn

Name: lawtonBellamy753

City: Southern Pines, NC 28387

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!