Home Login

I'm very unselfish in bed and from Manchester I always give importance to your desires first.
My ideal couple from Manchester or woman is someone that is respectful, a good listener, and has chemistry with me. See where it leads us. I love role play.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Black

Name: Kaym2023

City: Manchester, NH 03101

I like Laura Ashley to Frederick's of Hollywood. So big sis pictuer sexy. Please respect from Manchester our decision if we do not respond!...Friends, Hot Lists, Flirts are more than welcome as long as you are clean and respectful.

Type: Average

Hair: Grey

Name: lukej19

City: Manchester, GA 31816

My ideal man would be one that is also happily married with the exception of his sex life. We will meet in a public place to see if we have a connection. I've been on this site for quite some time. Masturbating girl roommates. Have been married for 20 yrs looking for someone to spark up the relationship she has been with another girl and she liked it but I have not for 20 yrs self employed just looking for a little more fun. Cute face, sexy attitude, and honestly I love a phat ass and big tits but all body types are sexy, someone who likes there pussy and there ass ate, also someone who us seriouse about meeting or messaging, I like all types of peoole amd all types of bodys.

Type: Slender

Hair: Brown

Name: lyndsaygreenop

City: Manchester, GA 31816

Not well endowed, want to suck cocks , eat pussy and such. I am 5 foot one and weigh 245 pounds. I am a friendly and intelligent woman in my prime. Want to meet people who r not afraid to hang out chill talk and maybe have fun.etc ask more ? Looking to get spoiled.

Type: Slender

Name: That2000guy

City: Manchester, NH 03111

Clean, non smokers, fun from Manchester couples and singles.

VERY clean, average looking and mature. Nude average size women.

I don't really have an ideal type.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Red

Name: BarryDiamond01

City: Manchester, KY 40962

I work a lot but I make time for the things that make me happy!
Fit, fun, a little fiesty (but not "I've been kicked out of better places than THIS DUMP!!!") ), SMART, witty with a little "ooh! Fit 5'10" Packing. Sexy fuck model world. I am looking for in detail and take all the time I cant get enough of it Call me for a good time nine7o7nineone19seven5.
I'm seeking a broad minded partner who doesn't believe the fun has ended after one climax.

Hair: Auburn

Name: Eltonpie

City: Manchester, KY 40962

Realised I hadn't actual mentioned some bits. Very big lund fucking. Do you want to actually be friends and have a fun relationship? I love both men and women and I give and receive pleasure from Manchester Knows what turns them on.

Type: Average

Name: bryantyBolduc

City: Manchester, ME 04351

Pilot is my occupation. MFM is fine. Interested in NSA and FWB with married or attached women who may be looking to enhance their existing from Manchester sex life.
Bondage of elder women.
I'm white male, single, never been married, no looking for a friendship with someone who I can connect with on all level's for a regular buddy for one on one fun.......no strings......I can accommodated....Sorry not a full member.

Hair: Brown

Name: TragicSeraphim82

City: Manchester, CT 06042

Never really sure what to put here. I don't fancy men at all but I'd love to have a good time.im looking for friends w benfits but if it doesnt happen then ill be happy with what happens. Horny online milfs.

Type: A few extra pounds

Name: lynseyponzo361

City: Manchester, NH 03111

We want you to use us and cum with us! Very much in love so be respectful. I'm a professional man with busy work commitments that often take me away from home both here in the UK and overseas. We all have personal and professional lives outside of this website and I am not looking for love, just learning to enjoy a sex life again. I am 5'9", 215, brown, brown, and somewhat muscular I guess.

Finer things are just the fruit of hard work, and I enjoy sharing the finer things of life with others.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Black

Name: nidahollis

City: Manchester, TN 37349

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!