Home Login

I have in San Diego recently added an french bulldog to my household.
We are a couple just lookin for fun nothin serious just good casual Please don't waste our time with useless text if u have no intention of meeting NOT INTERESTED IN BBC STOP ASKING.
I do not smoke and don't like drink alcohol beverages. 35-40, taller, willing to go on actual adventures, flexible/adaptable.. I am a married man. I have what i want!
Somebody who likes to enjoy life and look forward instead of backwards....Also keen to meet other couples, especially oral lovers, with good bodies.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Auburn

Name: ernyRogalla

City: Centre-Sud South, QC H2L

Must adore thick/full/plus size women, is honest, and kind. Find free nude viedo. If you are serious, real, & wanna go places & do things then hmu. I am male 49 years old,athletic and quite good looking.

I always travel within San Diego five hundred miles due to my work so if you receive a message or hotlist or flirt from me and there is not a message personalized for youI AM NOT INTERESTED I take the time to understand you sexually, emotionally, and intellectually.
I have a high SEX drive and Wanting some Sex , loving and affection.

Type: Heavyset

Name: Brattye

City: Newark, NJ 07175

Please leave me alone! Pissing strong girls. Looking for that something missing.
46 year old male living the best life but feel a little bit lonely sometimes but I feel happy everyday. A woman who is adventurous in the bedroom and enjoy being orally pleasured. Please, come in..
Something turns me on about being watched by strangers.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Brown

Name: brainDuffey

City: Warren, OR 97053

Bored by small talk. Any down to earth women out there, someone who actually wants to meet - which seems to be difficult to fulfill. As my title i am looking for no strings meets. I am very real. I'm fun, cute, sexy and submissive and looking for a strong, intelligent, funny and need generous man to play in San Diego with. Life is too short to be miserable.

Type: Slender

Name: Nhsexy43

City: Newton, AL 36352

Fair hair 5f 7", My believe is ladies get respect.
He has to be between 30 and 40yrs old, slim and attractive and sexy good looks. Love to try new things, have tried San Diego a few things.
Wife gave me permission to explore kinks and fetishes out side of our home so here I am.
I am a big guy very tall and a bit chubby full of love and would love to make you cum.

Hair: Red

Name: Smileycarpenterr

City: Oak Park, IL 60304

37 single with no. With their words mainly. Consent in San Diego is required from all involved individuals and can be revoked at any given moment; respect boundaries and listen to your partner.
Dive deep and let's release together.
I am looking to have some fun both in and out of another pussy on occasion.so she must like 3somes but most of the time it will be us.

Type: A few extra pounds

Name: Aldasirkoch1974

City: Middlesex, NC 27557

Ima fun easy going guy whos lookin for something outside the normal dont know what that is but ill know when it happens lol. Just looking for fun nights no strings attached. I love to give oral, and it is what I am missing, a woman who enjoys showing off her Personal Touch that can give me to grow like a bear. Ill add more later...

Hair: Black

Name: daviddaggett1955

City: Hammond, LA 70401

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life. I see my self as a fit, naturally athletic and clean individual. I am a college student currently on a work term. Looking for mutual good time. I find beauty in the nuances that make us unique yet connected as human beings. Big hairy women who do facesitting.

Type: Athletic

Name: Digger5789

City: Newton, AL 36352

Someone to have loads of fun with. My spouse and I are ENM (ethical non-monogamist) and I just really want more sex in my already full life. Australian nympho size queen who lives to please. Take trips with us etc. Nothing to serious but plenty of sex will do.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: LonaHosie

City: Southeastern Yukon, YT Y0A

I am a very romantic but red blooded male.

I'm clean and San Diego I'm willing to try new adventures, has a casual style, a good sense of humor, likes being playful and affectionate, and is ready to go the distance for a meaningful relationship.Am a gentle man with a heart of gold and quirky humor. Will you help me? Meet local women who like to piss.

Type: Average

Name: Garrethtenorio

City: Diamond City, AR 72630

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!