Home Login

Friendly, sweet, down swingers in NY to earth, playful!
Not clingy and can fuck for hours. My Ideal Person I don't know if I have an ideal person everyone is unique and you never know someones past to get to where they are now. Athletic, 6"1", fun, easy, single, NSA, FWB No drama, professional, looking for single or couple to enjoy leisure time. But I would also love to have a no strings 3some, and explore more with women. SINGLE MALE SINGLE MALE...

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Brown

Name: Jayday902

City: East Otto, NY 14729

But high proba ility he will be fucking me while I enjoy your sweet pussy ;). Just 2 people looking to please each other. Just caught in a long carnal drought.

Type: Average

Hair: Blonde

Name: Ls735c137

City: Buffalo, NY 14217

I'm a single father, simple life, scorpio with HSD, straight forward family man that enjoys home. A mature man/woman couple for ongoing FWB situation.

Honest carin g & reiable. I am a relaxed fun loving guy. Love to watch too!!

Im 6'2, 19, with longish dark brown hair..

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Red

Name: sl1mphobic

City: Hartford, NY 12838

Instead, I occasionally like to Dom a guy.

I would like to meet a special man, to share my quality time with. Im thin34c titsnice legssexylike fingering my selfi use dildosi like vibrating dildos. Why women don't skydive nude. I rather enjoy taller (than me), hairy men.

I am an honest, witty, fun and adventurous person. I love couples who k now what they are doing.

Hair: Red

Name: Bearlover510

City: Croton On Hudson, NY 10520

Open to most types.
I enjoy swingers NY the finer things in life and are usually pretty open to trying new things.

Hair: Black

Name: HornedBttm_ATL

City: Sauquoit, NY 13456

Would be a bi curious woman.
Im looking for a guy NO OLDER THAN 25 IF U R OLDER DONT BOTHER.
I'm retired military of 31 years.

Name: queonnaDashnaw

City: Bridgeport, NY 13030

Loveeee bbws. A man who understands that age is not the most important swingers in NY indicator in a person, Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened)) so.. See what mom does with that pussy. Weekly fun.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Grey

Name: eleanorruta129

City: New York Mills, NY 13417

Educated and fun I speak several languages. I am a loving and an amazing swingers NY lover,I've got a heart of an angel, looking for love all round the world. V70 t6 review.

Hair: Auburn

Name: queonnavirant1962

City: Syracuse, NY 13214

Fit, feminine, friendly. If that is something you want also, I would love to meet a cuckold couple with a hotwife we can use while her husband watches! Looking for someone that is clean , not with the strange games, knows what's she wants. I am BBW, seductive sex voice, bedroom eyes, gorgeous face, soft skin, perfect toes, big tits with pretty nipples, big round ass, sloppy deep throat, warm supa wett shaved pussy, shaved tight asshole. Fun thick and juicy ready to have an amazing time with you!

Type: Slender

Name: Lovelytattoo

City: Ellisburg, NY 13636

We would like to find the rare single woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same. Looking to meet some interesting folks and having a good time Could be dinner and drinks, going on an day trip, having fun in the bedroom.. A few extra pounds/little extra padding (what ever you want to call it) is fine, I just do not find the shape of a light bulb to be sexy.
Not exactly sure what I'm looking for others with the same attitude and outlook for fun, pleasure, fetishes and kinks.

Picture a slim tall guy with a... Unde ra ge. Seeking Dominant or Dominant leaning Switch I am a Submissive leaning Switch Still learning and finding my limits.

Type: Slender

Hair: Blonde

Name: Bobull4wife

City: Middletown, NY 10943

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!