Home Login

We are an open minded couple seeking in Emmett, Idaho a bi girl/couple to share exciting times!
Ultimately, I would love to find a long term situation but open to other possibilities. I'm a busy guy who would like to engage in a FWB relationship with one another. One of my 'happy places' is the beach. Women and men together masturbating. But also a quiet side. College looking for me experience and hot older women.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Black

Name: hotnite45

City: Emmett, ID 83617

I prefer woman to woman but not opposed to sharing with your partner.

Especially married women's they are hot !!!!!

Woman wholike to be fucked.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Auburn

Name: lorettalornaparadise

And I will make you laugh and make you feel good about yourself.
I am not sure if I want to meet but I know I would love to find a friends, and fun partners in bed and out. Seeking fun, relaxed and casual and not too serious.
Dankey sex girls nude. 5'5 160lbs bisexual (only sexually) married to another woman.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Brown

Name: lonnieHerkenratt

I am a good looking guy, just looking for a good time. Open to trying almost anything.

Hair: Auburn

Name: rm_checkynicy

Open to friendly Emmett, Idaho chat with others. I wanna to get to know you, for you to get to know me and please each other.

Type: Average

Name: ShannonCollins

I'm a very passable, sexy, horny CD. Many womem fucking men.
My ideal person is laid back, open, enjoys sensuality, and Emmett, Idaho can hold a decent conversation. Ready to push the boundaries just a little bit.

Hair: Grey

Name: flssriveras1965

Please no time wasters and please if I message you have the common decency to respond to me...even if its a no thanks!!!! Sometimes he enjoys just watching her. Please be presentable and in shape. I work in the building trade i like all women i prefer the more mature ladies looking for no strings fun and play, and im sure there must be ladies out there in the same situation I am. A discrete, ddf, and older top with a dominant side.

Type: Athletic

Name: J_Italian

We are very genuine clean and discrete and are looking for a couple to have some fun with (not looking in Emmett, Idaho for older women). I love to travel and enjoy all new experiences.

Looking for good looking guys who aren't looking for anything serious.

I like pers who let me know what you like to do. I can be tender and caring, which is my default state of mind.

Type: Average

Name: Xeniabarsoum

Really, I am not going to put emphasis on much. Discretion applies Emmett, Idaho obviously.

Someone with a HEALTHY sexual appetite.

I do a lot of night fishing around Shropshire so if your into night fishing and have a bivvy I will send my slut wife over for you to fuck her stupid.

Type: Heavyset

Name: KerkCogswell

An honest and upfront person. Bi friendly in Emmett, Idaho guy looking for nice people to hang out and have some drinks as well. Im a man, a man looking for Some fun in T-town, I've lived here for a while, and just LOVE meeting new people. Onalha wife blowjobs.

Hair: Red

Name: EsperJackson

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!