Home Login

I have an appreciation girls full size for history and cultural experiences.
I am an outdoor sort of per.
Stevebettany123 on k i. Horny ex soldier looking for whatever i find i suppose.
I would like to meet or video chat with a woman or couple... My fantasy is to fuck a girl in front of her Bf or Husband (cuckold) I love to watch and always willing to participate. There's got to be somebody that likes to explore outdoors and girls full size have fun male or female.

Type: Average

Hair: Brown

Name: Krismani8335

City: Brooklyn, NY 11249

So if your looking for some no strings attached fun! I like to talk, both sexually and non, so please be able to hold a conversation. Looking for occasional encounters , someone I can depend on to fix my cravings when needed , no strings. I'm 18 and horny lookin for some fun. I need that someone strong enough girls full size to hold my attention.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Black

Name: Gguy775

City: Graniteville, SC 29829

We like safe sex and fun things. Girls like guys who have great skills. I don't take things too seriously, life's too short. I am very dominant/aggressive, but I'd love to meet some new girls full size people. El pasos beautiful nude women.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Auburn

Name: ThrillSeeker0990

City: Kualapuu, HI 96757

Because I work a lot , I won't be online every day. I live downtown peoria, I enjoy lifting weights and training regularly. Hot loose and horny. Sweet and loving.

Hair: Red

Name: martinTrypaluk

City: Blackville, NB E9B

I'm a per seeking a man who I should be able to do girls full size together, side by side. I am open to any suggestions.

Name: daphnekirchoff1989

City: Blackville, NB E9B

THIS WIMAN IS FOR MY GUY..I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A LIL DIFFERENT. But i'd ask that whoever i speak to they are honest about their intentions.. A relationship is something that I never seek out, its one of those things that just happens on it's own. I love dancing singing skating walking and sex. Hot girls masturbating and cuming. I may be young but I have enough experience so that I'm confident we'll both have a great time. Local meets and just have fun no need to hit me up and let's chat.

Type: Slender

Hair: Blonde

Name: Nickieburden

I have a bit of chubbiness on me anddd I have a terrible sleep girls full size schedule.

But not a deal breaker by any means. Open minded to activities. Hornyst tits in the world.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Chestnut

Name: Thesauce99

City: Providence, RI 02908

I'm a Simple man simply trying to please ! 26 year old just landed in Perth, looking for casual fun/hookups.

Hair: Auburn

Name: FreshJs2

City: Saint Agatha, ME 04772

Looking for a quick e everyone and then. Life is too short for boring or mediocre sex...I have a sneaky suspicion that there are alot of flakes and or fakes on this site, and no one has the gumption to meet for a coffee to determine suitability for the potential bumping of uglies....D and D free, V safe...and funny and sarcastic and caring.... Looking for good conversation and see what happens. Wgentleman, funny, respectful, sweet. Online chat to find the right fit then see where it takes us, or just meet and have sex then leave.

Type: Average

Name: 13Diver69

City: Montague, PE C0A

I am here to share your feelings to me. I enjoy sex quite a lot, always willing to explore new practices and test my limits girls full size (and those of the people I'm with). I do have to work some weekends, but days off in the middle of the week are nice also.

New to the site and looking to meet new like minded friends for fun. I suppose the biggest thing would be someone who doesn't mind me touching her ass and squeezing it in public.

Type: Slender

Hair: Chestnut

Name: Moneyshot1983

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!