Home Login

Young B B W wearing women in Wisconsin lingerie , large breasts.
Always happy to talk and maybe meet up see where things go :) Free most weekends/afternoons and willing to travel Freakier the better. Let's say hi and know each other better. I enjoy MFM, one on one or can just watch.
In fact, the opposite. Comfy with themselves and their body.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Black

Name: galvanForde165

City: Deerfield, WI 53531

I prefer bi, bi-couples, and either variation of bi couples. My ideal person is active and adventurous; eager to savour life, be aware of their sensuality and desires. I love to explore new avenues, giving rather than taking. My marriage is over. Are you wanting to explore that kink you always wanted to try?

Type: Slender

Hair: Red

Name: GemC1985

City: Ashippun, WI 53003

I'm a single parent of a beautiful 8yr old girl, and that should say how much time i have for myself, none.
No pics no luck.

Hair: Auburn

Name: hillelnissell526

City: Black River Falls, WI 54615

Tall guy women Wisconsin into mild to wild. I have a good since of humour & always like to have fun at what I choice to do. Let's have fun and see where it leads. Very experienced If yall wanna see my face or any other pics chuck us a message. Kinky me enjoys the psychological aspects of dom sub relationship more than the physical side that said a good spanking usually is needed to keep a sub in line as much as helping with her training.

Hair: Red

Name: Ericharrington14

City: Whitelaw, WI 54247

I have a regular 8-5, M-F job and I am generally not available for daytime meetups. Hello, Im an open minded and outgoing women Wisconsin person that loves to please. Seeking Dominant Lesbian i am a bisexual woman who prefers women and also enjoys being dominated by them.

No drama couples that take care of themselves and are willing to try different things.Not bi or bi curious so if that's the case please save the message.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Black

Name: Loverequiem

City: Big Falls, WI 54926

Have lots of friends Don't want to waste your time. More of an enjoy life thing with complications or expectations, so if you're with me, then lets talk and see what is there. I am striving to enjoy life and what life has to offer.
5'10, 24, bearded and a thick cock.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Blonde

Name: napoleonEyes

City: Cecil, WI 54111

I'm tired of guys who haven't determined what they are here for - who think dick pics and crude language are a turn on - who think foreplay is something that starts when you get naked..I'm looking for someone DIFFERENT. Just a biker looking for fun. Im very into roleplay. I am 70 years young, kind of fit 205lbs. Woman must be bi or bicurious.

Name: MIKE170462

City: Hillsboro, WI 54634

S k y p e: Yvette.praed3. Teach me how to be your naughty little unicorn. Just drop a note. But just letting the wind take me. I women Wisconsin just want to break bad.

Name: auralatanza

City: Friendship, WI 53934

Currently seeking a bi lady or couple with a bi lady. Fetishes: Big tits, Blindfolds, Food fun, High heels, Role-playing, Shaved smooth, Talking dirty, Tattoos, Toys, Voyeurism I am married, We are an open, fun loving, wild spirited couple who are looking for mff situations. Strong Long lasting bull with a huge cock and ways to make you squirt I im a tow truck driver that loves public exhibitionist. I wont finish women Wisconsin b4 u...im very honest if you want me to be..My feelings on one-night stands are that if two adults want to then why not? I have a free account so can't see many messages but I will be on cam We are a genuine couple looking for a 3rd person or couple for fun nights We are respectful but very broad minded and we enjoy sex but also humour.

Hair: Grey

Name: Jaderebekah11

City: Briggsville, WI 53920

Due to everything that is going around at the moment I am not looking to meet, more chat and fulfill some of my needs when I can not do them on my own ;) I am looking mainly for girls, maybe a couple on certain days I am feeling a little more (even then I like girls more than guys). I dislike bullies, posers, rude and/or pushy people. Pussy fucking master. Ciao Ladies xox. Perhaps older and heavier set (bbw). I myself try not to lie to others. Love to make women squirt, one of my goals.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Chestnut

Name: yasmineDonagen

City: Hancock, WI 54943

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!