Home Login

Someone that is not serious up on GA all the time are the sexiest.
That wants to chat on here for awhile untill we get to know each other. Im MARRIED and I will set my personal up on GA limits as we go along. Down to earth, open minded....loves food and coffee is a plus!!

I am extremely busy in life, but find that uncontrollable need for physical connection.

Type: Average

Hair: Red

Name: giraudBye

City: Portal, GA 30450

I am in a relationship but I am open to anything. Recently divorced women.

Clean, sexy, classy, up on GA open minded.

Type: Slender

Hair: Chestnut

Name: Perrinekarashay

City: Wrightsville, GA 31096

My body is soft, with plenty for you to hold on to. I am looking for a FF encounter No men.

Type: Heavyset

Name: Carlitos19696969

City: Macon, GA 31212

Always up to try something new and adventurous! Hi I'm Paul, looking for NSA fun.I'm a little shy to start with and work full time. Life is to short so why sweat the up on GA small stuff.

Type: A few extra pounds

Name: Ferbylding

City: Atlanta, GA 30301

Private message me for some naughty fun. Xxy indani realy. Smooth slim guy here with long hard tool.

Type: Slender

Hair: Blonde

Name: DyanaWadkins

City: Conley, GA 30288

I'm not shy, not easily embarrassed nor easily offended. Whether it be man or women. I love providing anal and being used for your amusement. Seeking mature respectful partner, looking for a long term deal. I am a switch, interested in most things.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Grey

Name: carenorman

City: Manassas, GA 30438

So please ask away. Hot old pussies. Honest, sense up on GA of humour.
In a long distance relationship and I also travel for work. I am tall dark and handsome.
I like getting out and doing fun things wanting someone who can tag along and also have a good time.

Type: Average

Hair: Black

Name: OctaviaMariello1971

City: Atlanta, GA 31107

Here for: something casual but eventually real and not just virtual and online. I'm 35 years old 6ft 3 Inchs wit a big dick. I'm looking for someone who enjoys motorcycle rides, is clean, easy going, and of course has a strong sex drive and is willing, eager and uninhibited to demonstrate all her skills with me.

An open minded fun person who can laugh out loud up on GA even when naked(think about it- not everybody can do that).

Hair: Brown

Name: davelamt

City: Atlanta, GA 31107

Im viberent and sexy for my age full of energy love going clubbing and jusr being myself. I'm able to hold a conversation regarding just about everything and love to laugh. My number one fantasy is to be in harmony with myself and the world around me. I'm looking for weekly allowances, vacation get aways, dining, and have a fun time. A story of very hot fucking story.

Type: Athletic

Name: Peroy1290

City: Wrightsville, GA 31096

I'm a very passive person , in the middle of rediscovering myself.
I am a BBW who likes to meet new playmates for uncomplicated fun. Fit,caring,emotional, sensual,funny, fun,intelligent, interesting,tactile,well dressed and a lot more Looking for someone,that has the same and let it flow. Want sex tonight no sign up. I'm a retired educated, easy going type of guy who is ready to settle down and move forward with whoever my king/queen shall be.

Hair: Brown

Name: EagerSwitch99

City: Conley, GA 30288

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!