Home Login

Im outgoing, good at conversation and make Arizona swinger couples a good impression i think.
I am fun and kind of shy - at first !
I'm handsome and looking for fuck buddy's. I really want to join a couple for mmf fun.
Horny babe of cebu. Mid 40s experienced hedonist looking for adventurous women, couples and groups for fun.. I'm in good shape and know how to treat a woman... Hey guys we just looking for fun down to mostly anything and we down to meet in person.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Auburn

Name: MayoHains

City: Queen Creek, AZ 85142

I can get to the center of a tootsie roll pop quicker than Arizona swinger couples most. I also love to hike and fly fish. Black women love anal.

Hair: Red

Name: artucson52

Looking for someone who likes to enjoy good times, good music, good wine, good conversation and plenty of good touching.... Im real shy with new people, but just messege me back and forth a bit and i can open up really quickly :> im an utter bottom at heart, but im also a total brat, and really enjoy "fighting" and losing for dominance. Just seeing if I am missing out.

Hair: Black

Name: Rora18

My preference are Mexican men and you MUST live in San Diego. Columbus Ohio only!
I am looking for friends and something casual and fun. Im Attached, not looking to change that. Who knows after that.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Grey

Name: AniaMarcinkus

My ideal person is someone who enjoys sex as much as I want Arizona swinger couples to please them. My friends horny moms.

I believe in true love, and in the ability of dreams to come true.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Brown

Name: Tommy818818

For those of you who do, good on you man. Sexy, strong and confident! Full swap wives. I hate to be bored!

Type: Average

Hair: Black

Name: EitanoC

Get in touch. Someone who enjoys both giving and receiving oral. Old women foking.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Brown

Name: LonelyAnLookin1

Looking Arizona swinger couples for girls who are interested. I am not here to break anyone up if you are already in a relationship. Not into beards, especially non-trimmed sloppy beards....We are looking for someone who is willing to put in the hard yards and earn my trust, but still happy for one night stands etc. Open-mindedness, communication, respect, and discretion..

Multiple guys (anywhere from 5-15 men) ages 18-40.
I have got a great sense of humor.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: sonycaneles714

A non-negotiable : Hygiene and Safe Play Only. I seek to please the one I'm with is thoroughly satisfied and pleased.i cannot host but will travel within reason.

I am easy going happy go lucky kind of guy. We've been exploring and hanging out more. Be able to stimulate me mentally and physically.

Hair: Auburn

Name: NikiaKehoe

Fun loving spirited woman Yes I can bite If youre hassle youre gone. Just a normal guy here, gm at a dominos so work 50+ hrs a week, like to hang when time allows, music, movies, ect. Life is too serious; only positive people need apply!

Type: Slender

Hair: Chestnut

Name: collinshanegan

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!