Home Login

Open to new experiences, if it feels good, its all of Vernon good.

I want something that is going to be one heck of a ride!Im christine your friendly neighbor with a knack for turning the ordinary into the extraordinary. People seeking for man and woman profile.

Likes 'playing' online and in public and likes to share the more intimate elements in life.

I'm a 31 year old book worm looking who enjoys board games, travel, good food, and kinky fun.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Black

Name: jessica2931

City: Vernon, AL 35592

A nurturing Daddy Dom. Fistfuck feels good. Submissive people who enjoy life. I am looking for women who are seeking discrete nsa fwb arrangements.

Hair: Red

Name: bettybeckwith1958

City: Vernon, CO 80755

Nicely of Vernon trimmed. Palatines discreet pussy. Stay tuned !

Type: Slender

Hair: Grey

Name: Migual47

City: Vernon, IL 62892

Local to Gorleston. I work from home and have a lot of energy! Love travelling and experiencing different cultures, 28 countries to date and counting. Enjoy life but must be courteous and respectful to others of Vernon and this is what I uphold and wish the same as well. Also a full swap with the right couple. I am very loving caring..A very good listener..

Type: Slender

Name: Takeitbaby08

City: Vernon, AZ 85940

I fully accept that I am a large man and I don't want shit! Not looking to change my current situation or yours.
Respectful of others boundaries.

Type: A few extra pounds

Name: Gentleman29875

City: Vernon, NY 13476

Located kendal Cumbria not aldershot Hey we are looking for a man that is willing to understand his partner and is better able to please and satisfy his partners needs, wants and desires. Caring and honest man. I am pretty OK with my life. Real person here, looking for fun and playmates online (more maybe an option) Tall, dark, dominant and charming with the tools and know-how to please a woman and to provide unconditional satisfaction for a wanting woman, I'm a standard member, so I can't view your profile nor can I see your photos!

We both want to explore together hopefully we can find someone we have chemistry with.

I an kind compassionate - but no slouch or push over - I was a business woman for most of my life so if we click then can't wait see what's waiting, if not no hard feelings, just want some naughty fun with who ever likes what they see and I like what I see.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Brown

Name: JustBrowsing3516

City: Vernon, MI 48476

To reach deep into u and loose myself. Looking for a compatible female partner, MO MEN.
Laid back, looking to enjoy each other and others, and need to play throughout the day and of Vernon night. Boyfriend got a tiny pecker? Standard member, can't read all emails.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Auburn

Name: Jonv2017

City: Vernon, TX 76385

Someone that doesn't need my attention all the time. Make You Delirious.. I love to get dressed of Vernon up and go out to nice places but I also love slow sensual sex, I like to rub that pussy through the panties first and lick and tease and suck with lots of oral and the odd massage. Pussy sharing cm. Likes trying new things. Me and my male bi friend are looking for another bi male. My husband and I are open and he knows I'm here.

Name: rm_tiwan2011

City: Vernon, IN 47282

Single, widowed or divorced women only. I like a stiff drink on the back deck, watching the world go by.

Hair: Blonde

Name: ryan9801xmarine

City: Vernon, VT 05354

Like brains and personality and if you don't connect then go our separate ways no harm done. I'm 24 and I'm from Houston. My name is Ash I'm nonbinary they/them she/her I am also bi.

Im very clean and expect others to be as well. I'm just looking for a FWB, not of Vernon a soulmate.

I don't judge and I don't care what sexuality other parties involved are I just ask you respect that Im not open to giving or receiving anything sexually with another man.

Hair: Blonde

Name: Ryan23712

City: Vernon, MI 48476

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!