Home Login

I am down wives couples earth, easy going and passionate.
Would like some friends that I can make their fantasies come true. I'm single, and looking for single guys from East Asia to chat with. Wldnt mind trying some bisexual stuff with a couple. Love movies and I do enjoy pleasing. Very open minded! We also love going outdoors and have a fun time to take it from there to bed.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Auburn

Name: tynesumaliki

City: Keswick, IA 50136

Love to try new things and be taught new tricks. I am a attractive Vancouver area male 35YO. I will try wives couples to be on the instant message side so maybe that will help.
No emotional attachments, Have fun together. 6 5, 350lbs. But I have no issues sending you some privately.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Grey

Name: jasminaTrevillian

City: Desert Hot Springs, CA 92241

Just drop a line and see what happens. Make older women horny. I'm open minded woman and I'm passionate, affectionate, intelligent, down to earth and I love to make pretty women smile.

Type: Average

Name: Angelcoffee

City: Sydney East, NS B1M

Single man looking for flirty chats, and hook ups. I don't have a car so perhaps we can visit here in alexandria virginia. Have a nice day you fucking hot man.

Looking for a companion who is laid back enjoys life and laughs. I long for stability and coziness, I am honest, supportive and reliable. I have boundaries and things I don't pursue in a sexual nature, such as scat play, and right being the doodoo...I'm not a fan of fetishising feet.

I'm athletic outgoing sarcastic tattoo addict and a little wild so make such you have the energy to match and ladies DM don't be waiting for the first DM I love to see a some go for what she wants just as I do cause the chemistry is Litt.

Hair: Red

Name: Wps1965

City: Desert Hot Springs, CA 92241

Not a shy girl. Hope to read from you soon.

Type: Slender

Name: dessymessy

City: Edmonton, AB T6A

But if you don't want to have sex, there's always other alternatives to do. But all I want is to be spoiled with no strings attached. Looking for someone for long term meets. He will not expect me to take silly risks when trying to meet up. Girls eating their own pussy hardcore. I do work and go to college full wives couples time, I live with my roommate and two dogs Stevie and Winston.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Chestnut

Name: Letsesmbrsce66

City: North Las Vegas, NV 89030

The type of person I like has a huge range but I do have a huge thing for older, more rough guys! The more we get to talk the more you get to know me as I haven;t been with anyone for 13years. I like to see current movies. I am simple woman who loves passionate love making with the right man. So I try to do what scares me to get stronger wives couples and catch a wave of new adrenaline mixed with fear and pleasure. I'm energetic, social, and motivated.

Type: Slender

Hair: Blonde

Name: outerlok

City: Rochester, NH 03868

I'm a worldly wise nerd, with a full spectrum of interests. Friendly, easygoing, muscular guy looking for sexy ladies and couples. Open to all kinds of fun. Like people with a similar interest. Blonde fuck lesbian. A little nerdy but plays ice hockey in wives couples my free time.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: Prettypry

City: Kitimat, BC V8C

Nothing long...looking for fun...cuddles exploring new things...casual fwb. Modern barong tagalog for weddings. I personally (safely) have tried just about everything with older women, from a handy, all the way to watersports and wives couples CBT.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Red

Name: Ashlees38

City: Woodstock South, ON N4V

Checking this site out for now and having fun. I'm a mature, professional, laid-back female looking for a like-minded female to date and have fun with. I'm super laid back and drama free. I am a 34 year old single straight man looking for wives couples an FWB or someone to have fun with.
Anything else just ask and I will tell.

Hair: Blonde

Name: ReedDinkle

City: Greensboro Bend, VT 05842

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!