Home Login

Split my time between Derby and London in Tulsa, OK so either location suits.
Just out of a 13 years relationship. I can listen to all types of music but I'm not a big fan a country music. I'm a very tactile person and love to use my hands, fingers and tongue to explore and am very thorough as Tulsa, OK it would be right not to be. Just moved to Houston and getting established.

When the vibe is right you'll know.

Type: Heavyset

Hair: Red

Name: c3751

City: Tulsa, OK 74141

Full time college student so availability is varied. If those Tulsa, OK don't work then I can pull some time but will not stay out late. Want to meet ladies who are interested in betta sex.

Type: A few extra pounds

Hair: Chestnut

Name: ohiobottomboy666

City: Tulsa, OK 74129

Well good luck out there.

Looking to meet bisexual and demisexual women. Ill cut right to the chase Looking for a friend that needs to just FUCK! I am a certified ski instructor and was a member of the manitoba freestyle team.

In an open marriage looking for discreet fun. Not picky at all as long as your not a complete (piss n shit) nutcase. Vulva of dirty ebony.

Type: Average

Hair: Black

Name: newbie2054

City: Tulsa, OK 74121

Handsome black male, huggable Teddy Bear type. I'm not picky about physical appearance, but I do love a dirty mind and some spontaneity. Very passionate in Tulsa, OK and very orgasmic.

Hair: Grey

Name: DelcanBruton

City: Tulsa, OK 74106

Who is in Tulsa, OK not a weirdo. Easy going, discrete, new to this but some itches need to be scratched.

Type: Average

Hair: Auburn

Name: LucileRootkie

City: Tulsa, OK 74135

I like to follow direction in the bedroom if it increases my partners sexual enjoyment. Very oral in Tulsa, OK and love to please my ladies.

Type: Athletic

Hair: Brown

Name: GarrardLeavitt

City: Tulsa, OK 74156

You will be protected from from harm and filled with joy. I don't like drugs or aggression.

I like doggy style sex positions most.I dont lie. I like most things and am a bit mad..

Straight up aussie guy with good morals/respect as what you see is what you get with a get with me. I'm single and don't have any baggage. Asian women being gangbanged by black men.

Type: Slender

Name: amberlySwieger954

City: Tulsa, OK 74126

Don't get me wrong women have already deflowered me with some impressive toys. I have been a single mummy for over 5 yrs but right now i am tired of being alone.

Boob squad sierra. I'm a funny big stud looking for a pretty woman who loves to smile! I am a slow mover.

If you are that lady please get in touch and who knows!

Hair: Blonde

Name: Bigpappapoundyou

City: Tulsa, OK 74129

My ideal person is someone who is happy to take things slow and bare with me. Native american nude sites. We can fuck, if you just want head Tulsa, OK im cool with that too. Enjoy life drama free and see where the road takes us, hopefully we both find a mutual agreement.

Type: Slender

Name: arlethaStoneback

City: Tulsa, OK 74132

I have been single for quite a long time and need to find some fun. I'm looking for females or possibly a couple for occasional late night get togethers for some fun times. Fot andold sexy women.

Hair: Grey

Name: HotwifeChelsea

City: Tulsa, OK 74105

Privacy Contacts Terms of Service

If you want to know what I'd like to try, just ask and I may let you know!